Submit your film to F-O-R-M
Thank you for submitting your films to F-O-R-M!
Submissions for the 2016/17 season are now closed.
F-O-R-M is looking to present films that deliver strong imagery of the human body in action, explore the limitlessness of our physical capacity both creatively and athletically, and offer a sense of choreographic investigation between camera and movement, regardless of the form. In addition, we are looking for innovative concepts, exceptional camerawork and cinematography, usage of experimental editing styles, or post-production effects that bring added layers to the subject matter.
- A lead creative role must be 15-25 years of age at time of submission.
- All applicants must agree to the rules and regulations.
- Submitted films must be no longer than 10 minutes in length.
- If you have any questions about our application process please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are two ways to apply:
- Fill in application below and press submit. Free to submit
- Submit via FilmFreeway. $10 to submit
Participants will be notified by April 3rd 2017 if the application is successful and will have until April 21st 2017 to deliver their films in 1080x920p, mov or mp4 format.
Successful participants will be awarded a screening honorarium and will also have free admission to all festival screenings.