Submit your film to F-O-R-M
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for all your applications!
Please check back for our 2016/17 call for applications
F-O-R-M is looking to present films that deliver strong imagery of the human body in action, explore the limitlessness of our physical capacity both creatively and athletically, and offer a sense of choreographic investigation between camera and movement, regardless of the form. In addition, we are looking for innovative concepts, exceptional camerawork and cinematography, usage of experimental editing styles, or clever post-production effects that bring added layers to the subject matter.
- Lead applicant must be 15-25 years of age at time of submission.
- All applicants must agree to the rules and regulations.
- Submitted films must be no longer than 10 minutes in length.
- If you have any questions about our application process please e-mail email@example.com
- There are two ways to apply:
- Fill in application below and press submit.
- Submit via FilmFreeway.
Participants will be notified by March 1st 2016 if the application is successful and will have until June 1st 2016 to deliver their final product to be screened at the festival.
Successful participants will be awarded a $50 CAD screening honorarium and will also have free admission to all festival events.