Submit your film to F-O-R-M
Thank you for submitting your films to F-O-R-M!
Submissions for the 2016/17 season are now closed.
Please check back Fall 2017 for submission call
F-O-R-M presents films that deliver strong imagery of the human body in motion, explore the limitlessness of our physical capacity both creatively and athletically, and offer a sense of choreographic investigation between camera and movement, regardless of the form. We program unique and diverse films from around the globe. In addition, we are looking for innovative concepts, exceptional camerawork and cinematography, usage of experimental editing styles, or post-production effects that bring added layers to the subject matter. We encourage and support applications by/and/or featuring artists of all body types and abilities as well as indigenous, POC and LGBTQ communities.
- All applicants must agree to the rules and regulations.
- Submitted films must be no longer than 10 minutes in length.
- If you have any questions about our application process please e-mail email@example.com
- There are two ways to apply:
- Fill in application below and press submit. Free to submit
- Submit via FilmFreeway. $10 to submit
Participants will be notified by June 18th 2018 if the application is successful and will have until July 31st 2018 to deliver their films in 1080x920p, mov or mp4 format.
Successful participants will be awarded a screening honorarium and will also have free admission to all festival screenings.